From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: pr@g.o, mythtv@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News Item - MythTV
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:05:00
1 В Птн, 09/12/2011 в 20:38 -0500, Rich Freeman пишет:
2 > I'm considering sending out this news item in a few days - comments
3 > are welcome. It is a bit different in tone from a typical news item
4 > but MythTV has been in not-so-great shape for a while and my goal is
5 > to reel things in a bit and commit to something we can continue to
6 > maintain, while soliciting help from the community.
7
8 This does not look like a news item, but more like a project status
9 update or blog post. Probably it's much better to create webpage (or
10 news item) on www.gentoo.org and add elog/ewarn to point there. Once
11 mythtv team changes this information may change, but all users will see
12 it anyway.
15 Peter.