From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: fthieme@×××.net
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Checking signatures.
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 03:57:52
1 I can't verify your key, it doesn't seem to be avaiable from
2 www.keyserver.net, keys.pgp.dk, keyserver.pgp.com or pgp.mit.edu...
3 Where would I get it?
4
5 //Spider
6
7 begin quote
8 On Wed, 1 May 2002 12:11:41 +0200
9 Frank Thieme <fthieme@×××.net> wrote:
10
11 > Hi!
12 >
13 > I finally wrote an ebuild to replace the x11-wm/gnustep-env. I hoped
14 > to write ebuilds for the whole GNUstep stuff, but its really hard
15 > because of bad implementation of their install root.
16 >
17 > Anyway here is my gnustep-make-1.3.0.ebuild which nicely replaces
18 > gnustep-env and make a real starting point for GNUstep apps (like
19 > WindowMaker, login-app ...).
20 >
21 > Bye...Frank
25 begin .signature
26 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
28 end