From: Saurav Kumar <saurav24007@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] GSoC
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 17:24:35
1 Hi,
2 I am Saurav Kumar, a sophomore from Indian Institute of Technology (BHU)
3 Varanasi . I have deep interest in taking the project in Gentoo, the one
4 which caught my attention was work on "kernelconfig" which needs python and
5 git.
6 According to Gentoo GSoC guide, its needed to first work on minor issue
7 before applying for GSoC so I needed some guidance to select a task for me.
8
9 I looked in python/dev-lang/python, there are files for older versions of
10 python, so can i work on updating to newer version of python. Any other
11 suggestion is most welcome.
12
13 Thank you
14 Saurav Kumar