From: Denys Duchier <Denys.Duchier@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] peeking into gentoo-src over the developers' shoulders?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:20:21
1 Maybe I am missing something obvious, but is there anyway to get and
2 update one's own copy of gentoo-src? either rsync or cvs would be
3 fine, but having to go through webcvs is extremely inconvenient
4 (especially since I don't yet know my way around it well, so I end up
5 having to click myself from one end of the webcvs to the other).
6
7 Cheers,
10 Dr. Denys Duchier Denys.Duchier@×××××××××.de
11 Forschungsbereich Programmiersysteme (Programming Systems Lab)
12 Universitaet des Saarlandes, Geb. 45 http://www.ps.uni-sb.de/~duchier
13 Postfach 15 11 50 Phone: +49 681 302 5618
14 66041 Saarbruecken, Germany Fax: +49 681 302 5615