From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] autotools.eclass:eautoreconf now runs autopoint for you
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:21:48
We went through this cycle in the GNOME team while working on live ebuilds. http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/gnome.git;a=blob;f=eclass/gnome2-live.eclass;h=897adf863cb3f653ed96f45b14b637f7af651b1a;hb=HEAD#l110 You might want to cherry-pick some of those? Cheers, -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team