From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Council meeting logs for 2006-05-11
Date: Sat, 13 May 2006 13:38:59
1 The meeting logs and summary for today's meeting have been committed to the
2 Council Project page (http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/council) and are readily
3 available.
4
5 Summary:
6
7 """
8 In today's meeting, the QA-team GLEP (48) was brought into the field.
9 The GLEP discusses the role of the QA team and its powers and was accepted
10 by the gentoo-dev participants with little to no objections. The council
11 therefore had only a few questions (can a single QA member act - yes, does
12 it only work on the tree or on documentation too - tree currently) and
13 accepted the GLEP for execution by 5 votes and 1 abstained.
14 """
15
16 Like I said on the meeting, I need coffee, so please forgive any spelling
17 and grammar mistakes made.
18
19 Wkr,
20 Sven Vermeulen