From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] please review ebuilds for neovim and deps
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:50:48
1 On 2/20/15 12:10 PM, Ben de Groot wrote:
2 > At the suggestion of radhermit, I'm putting my neovim & deps ebuilds
3 > up here for review, before I commit them to the official tree. Do you
4 > see any possible improvements?
5
6 Overall the ebuilds look nice and clean. Some ideas:
7
8 - consider asking libtermkey upstream to provide a way to make demos
9 optional in a cleaner way than sed over the Makefile
10
11 - in neovim-python-client, 0.0.28.tar.gz is hardcoded in the ebuild;
12 consider using ${PV} instead
13
14 Paweł