From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Gentoo News file about GNOME 3.2's unmasking
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:56:14
1 On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 11:51 PM, Mart Raudsepp <leio@g.o> wrote:
2 > On L, 2011-11-26 at 12:43 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
3 >> A question: it currently restricts only on the basis of If-Installed,
4 >> but is there a workaround for the absence Display-If-Visible filter?
5 >> If there isn't, I'll commit it as-is.
6 >
7 > I think it'd be bad to get the news item out like that now for stable
8 > users, and then after a long time once we stabilize it (if ever), it's
9 > been long forgotten and marked away as read. Maybe the keyword checks
10 > should be re-added for now and edited away later if necessary (before
11 > stabling)?
14 I actually removed that keyword thing because I wasn't sure if it
15 worked with ~arch specifiers. I think it's easier to just bump the
16 news file version when we stabilize 3.2 so that people see it again.
17 Presuming that that will work.
20 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
21
22 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team