From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Getting -project started
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 22:52:59
1 Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> posted f80a59$t6s$2@×××××××××.org,
2 excerpted below, on Sun, 22 Jul 2007 13:11:37 -0600:
3
4 > I'm getting them through gmane fine. About 48 posts so far on -project,
5 > and one test post on -dev-announce.
6
7 Yes, I found out my news client installation is buggy, and not seeing
8 posts in the two groups for some reason. I've not traced it down just
9 yet, but other pan users say they see the posts, so it's definitely my
10 installation, not a general list/group/gmane issue, and not a general pan
11 issue.
12
13 Thanks. I'm working on it (and don't intend to spam this list with
14 further mention, thanks everyone for your patience as the kinks get
15 worked out, mine and others).
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman
23 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list