From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] maintenance of tcsh
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 18:14:37
1 On Sun, 2004-10-24 at 15:01 +0200, Maurice van der Pot wrote:
2 > If anyone is interested in maintaining tcsh, please respond to this
3 > message.
4 >
5 > Now I need to know one more thing. Who should I assign those bugs to
6 > if noone wants to pick up maintenance?
7
8 Hmm .. looking at the ChangeLog, who do I see making reasonable commits
9 who's still active?
10
11 *tcsh-6.12-r3 (22 Dec 2003)
12
13 22 Dec 2003; Guy Martin <gmsoft@g.o> tcsh-6.12-r3.ebuild,
14 files/tcsh-complete :
15 Revision bump to fix bug #33155. Marked stable on hppa.
16
17 09 Jul 2002; Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o> tcsh-6.11.ebuild,
18 files/digest-tcsh-6.11 :
19
20 Version bump. Thanks to: gentoo@×××××××××.net in bug #4740
21
22 21 Mar 2002; Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o> tcsh-6.10-r3.ebuild:
23 HTML documentation will not get gzipped any longer. Thanks to
24 stefan@×××××××××××××.at for pointing this out.
25
26 If those people don't like it, try either bug-wranglers or whoever's in
27 charge of some other shells.