From: Vincent-Xavier JUMEL <endymion+gentoo@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2017 20:29:34
1 Le 2017-12-03 22:31, Michał Górny a écrit :
2 > Multiple people have tried, and as explained in the long rationale we
3 > haven't had any success. If you have a constructive ideas how to solve
4 > the problem otherwise, we're open to hear them. That's the whole
5 > purpose
6 > of this thread.
7
8 Once or twice in 10 years, in a French association devoted to Free
9 Software Advocacy such troll arise.
10
11 Since closing list and recreating new one isn't a solution, someone has
12 to step in :
13 1/ First warn firmly that inacceptable behavior is not tolerated
14 2/ after first warn, expell the offenser from the list.
15
16 This extreme solution is taken by asociation representative, after
17 trying to settle a resolution.
18
19 Even if the nay-sayer have made some valuable contribution, you could
20 set him out. If he come back, just unravel him and his method so every
21 one will know him and apply a Usenet Death Penalty
22
23 > Truth is, people change in toxic environments. I can't solve all
24 > the problems immediately but I believe this is the first step towards
25 > improving things, also in myself and other developers having problems.
26
27 Please do rembember that you can't solve all earth problems, not even
28 all Gentoo problems :)
31 Vincent-Xavier JUMEL GPG Id: 0x14ABB3F2 http://thetys-retz.net
32
33 Rejoignez les 5334 adhérents de l'April http://www.april.org/adherer