From: Nicholas Wourms <dragon@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] sys-apps/net-tools-r7
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 21:38:30
I needed to update net-tools in order to fix a few multi-line string
literals which were causing compile errors when building with gcc-3.3.
I've also updated ether-wake to Donald Becker's latest, which was
revised in April of this year.  I also added a manpage for ether-wake
which I found on Becker's site as well.  I also added 3 patches from
RedHat & Mandrake which patch netstat to add support for configuring
netstat's update delay, fix a few thinkos, and to add support IPVS.  It
has been checked in with ~arch, so please update to stable once you
confirm it works properly on your platform.  You will note that I
appended a -1 to the patch tarball's name to preserve the stable patch
tarball.

Cheers,
Nicholas