From: Antoni Grzymala <awaria@××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Adding postfix-2.8 experimental releases to the tree
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 23:31:11
1 Tim Harder dixit (2010-12-09, 15:26):
2
3 > For those of you running postfix, I was wondering if there is any
4 > interest in having the 2.8 experimental releases added to the tree.
5 > According to upstream [1] they are production quality so they should run
6 > as expected but the config setup may change a lot compared to the final
7 > release.
8 >
9 > Anyway, I'm considering adding them, masked of course, if there is
10 > interest in using them for testing purposes.
11
12 Certainly, I don't mind doing some pre-production testing on my
13 laptop.
14
15 Regards,
18 [a]