From: hanez <you@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Hard Work for ARGGHH... (Future ebuild List)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:21:06
1 hello all gentoo devs,
2
3 i'm sitting here some days now and are working on an ebuild for festival.
4 since some days festival is included in the portage tree. it's no problem for
5 me, but i think the effect for my work is like nothing. i have learned much
6 about creating ebuilds but i think it's better to do some work other people
7 could use....!?!? :-(
8
9 my question:
10
11 is it possible to make a list under gentoo.org where all the gentoo devs are
12 making entries of there ebuilds and maybe the completion-status, they are
13 working on at the moment?
14
15 it would make things much easier for all other users who likes to create
16 ebuilds and want to upload them. (i really like it!!!) we could use the list
17 for looking what is in progess, before we are beginning to code a new ebuild.
18
19 what do all the others users think about that? any ideas?
20
21 thanks
22 hanez... ;-)