From: Joachim Blaabjerg <styx@g.o>
To: Martin Gudmundsson <gmh004161@×××××××××××××.se>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] User-docs in Swedish
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:04:46
1 On Tuesday 13 August 2002 06:53, Martin Gudmundsson wrote:
2 > Hello!
3
4 Hi there,
5
6 > I just wondered if you need any translation from English to Swedish for any
7 > of you user docs? I could help you with this if you feel that it will be
8 > helpful.
9
10 Well, I'm not going to make a decision here, but how helpful do you think it
11 would be? I don't know of many Linux'ing swedes that don't know english, do
12 you? =)
13
14 It might just be more work than it's worth. It's not up to me, though.
15
16 Anyway, thanks a lot for the initiative :)
17
18 > Best Regards, Martin Gudmundsson
19
20 Best Regards,