From: Troy Dack <troy@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] How to checkin a new ebuild?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:46:29
1 On Thu, 2002-08-29 at 23:41, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
2 > I have been reading through the docs, but I have not found where the
3 > information exists to checkin a new ebuild. I am working on a couple of
4 > ebuilds and I have finished one. Please, let me know how to proceed.
5
6 Submit your ebuilds as an "Enhancement Bug" on bugs.gentoo.org
7
8 Attach the ebuilds to the bug, being sure to place a note in the
9 comments for the attachment as to what the correct filename for the
10 ebuild should be ('cause bugzilla will loose the filename)
13 Troy Dack
14 http://linuxserver.tkdack.com http://gentoo.tkdack.com