From: Thomas Beierlein <tomjbe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lastrite: media-radio/fldigi (unless patched for fltk-1.3)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:12:11
1 On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 01:59:54 +0200
2 Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > # Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o> (23 Dec 2011)
5 > # Missing fltk-1.3 support and forced downgrade of fltk
6 > # in the same stabilization level which makes this gentoo-x86
7 > # incompatible package. Bug 395747. Removal in 30 days.
8 > media-radio/fldigi
9 >
10 Well I have seen better christmas surprises, but there are 30 days
11 left...
12
13 It would be a pitty to loos a strongly developed application with a
14 large user community from gentoo. I will talk to upstream again. they
15 are aware of the problem (as can be seen from bug #359629 comment #4).
16
17 Thomas