From: Heather <heather@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] dotnet team needs your help
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 04:10:36
1 On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Hello
4 >
5 > I would like to let you know dotnet team is needed of help. I am taking
6 > care of some of its packages but mostly banshee and whatever it
7 > requires. I don't have much time to invest on their packages and, then,
8 > there are some pending bumps, some of them needing some work (like
9 > gtk-sharp, gnome-sharp and latest mono bump)
10 >
11 > If you want to help, please join
12 >
13 > Thanks
16 Hello.
17
18 I used to mail you two times about it...
19 I have no developer status but I need to know if you mind to take me on the
20 board.
21 My recruitment bug is #461458.