From: Christian Skarby <christian@××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: ChristianAxelssonsmiler@××××××××××.nu
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New adduser and deluser features suggestions
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 05:26:16
1 First I'd like to say that I like the features that you suggest, on the
2 other hand ..
3 There are a few defaults one actially can set with the default
4 useradd-program. These are covered in the manpage "man adduser" / "man
5 useradd".
6 Furthermore I think I see where you'd like to move, then still I do not
7 see that it is too hard to implement making some modifications to the
8 superadduser-script.
9 Regarding the deluser-features I think the right thing is to use
10 find,xargs,rm and cp, knowing the uid it should work fine to use something
11 simillar to find / -uid $uid -type f -print0 | xargs -0 --no-run-if-empty -p rm -f
12 in order to remove all files on mounted file-systems owned by $uid.
13
14 Anyway, that is my opinion to the matter.
18 Christian Skarby
19 christian@××××××.no