From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: ChangeLog
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 01:56:35
1 On Sun, Nov 1, 2015 at 8:22 PM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
2 > I know if I were still on rsync (or webrsync), I'd be raising hell about the lack of
3 > changelogs well before now
4
5 Perhaps rather than raising hell you'd do better to raise money to
6 hire an infra team to fix the bug or something.
7
8 I get the frustration, but we only have a few people who have the
9 necessary access to fix the problem. Infra is also a difficult
10 project to deal with in general because it is fairly closed due to the
11 implications of having random people messing with it. I don't really
12 see anybody stepping up to try to change anything fundamental about it
13 either. This isn't the sort of thing that will get better if the
14 council votes on something.
17 Rich