From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Merging or overwriting KEYWORDS from eclass
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:36:38
1 В Втр, 24/06/2008 в 01:53 +0200, Robert Buchholz пишет:
2 > I've stumbled upon an inconsitency between package managers the other
3 > day [1], which was due to both an ebuild and an eclass defining
4 > inconsisting KEYWORDS.
5
6 But do we allow KEYWORDS in eclasses? Why? Each package should be tested
7 independently on each arch and there is no sane way to test all ebuilds
8 that inherit eclass... Or do we have exceptions? If so, then ebuilds for
9 dictionaries and stardict.eclass could be perfect exception, but QA team
10 prohibited usage of KEYWORDS in stadict eclass. See bug 163833 .
13 Peter.
16 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list