From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: FRLinux <frlinux@×××××××.net>
Cc: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o, gentoo-core@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] FORK: The Time Is Now
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 13:07:22
1 Steph,
2
3 No offense intended, but I believe you have misinterpreted
4 Seemant's invitation. Seemant is asking folks, devs in particular since
5 they are on the "front line" in many respects, what they consider to be
6 issues/concerns with Gentoo. The offer to email privately is just in
7 case you don't want to share your opinions with the group at large, but
8 still want your voice heard. My understanding from talking with seemant
9 on irc is that this is to see what others think are issues, either with
10 the distribution, the tools, etc., so that we *can* address concesus
11 voted issues.
12
13 Think of it if you will as all of us sitting in a group meeting
14 going around and listing our favorite colour, movie, and
15 issues/concerns/ideas for gentoo ;).
16
17 -mike, the quiet perl guy
18