From: Miles Egan <miles@×××××.com>
To: Peter Ruskin <aoyu93@×××××××××.com>
Cc: Getoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New ebuild candidate
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:42:44
1 Ok. If the ebuild requires files in the files/ dir, should I submit the
2 whole thing as a tarball? Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions here...
3
4 On Tue, 2003-03-18 at 12:47, Peter Ruskin wrote:
5 > On Tuesday 18 Mar 2003 20:40, Miles Egan wrote:
6 > > I've put together a port of am-utils, the amd automounter
7 > > (http://www.am-utils.org). Who should I talk to about reviewing the
8 > > ebuild and possible committing it to portage?
9 >
10 > Submit a bug to http://bugs.gentoo.org/, category Ebuild, then attach the
11 > ebuild and ChangeLog and keep your fingers crossed that someone will look
12 > at it.
13 >
14 > Peter
15 --