From: Christian Axelsson <smiler@××××××××××.nu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] PHP and adduser
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:21:54
1 1) I dev-lang/php/php-4.2.1-r3.ebuild, I noticed that if USE imap is defined, it wants uw-imap, even if courier-imap is installed. Is this a nessicary requirement or would courier-imap do aswell?
2
3 2) I would like someone that has the skill to port debians adduser package to ebuild. It only consists of two perlscripts (adduser and deluser), two configuration files (/etc/adduser.conf and /etc/deluser.conf), some docs and a perl-module (AdduserCommon.pm). I think it wouldn't be to hard for someone with abit of perlknowledge :)
4 This is a really useful script that can set default behaviors when adding and removing users (such as default groups, backing but a users homedirectory before removeing it and so on).
7 Christian Axelsson
8 smiler@××××××××××.nu