From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Improve policy of stabilizations
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 18:11:05
1 Hi,
2
3 Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>:
4 > This is way I keep asking for a complete report of manpower at least
5 > for amd64 and x86 arch teams ( and update the project pages as
6 > well ). We need real numbers so we adjust respectively the number of
7 > stabilization bugs we assign to them.
8
9 x86 is at the moment three people active (maekke doing the biggest
10 load, armin76 and myself). In the past I asked current members to
11 state if they want to stay on the team or if they leave...I won't throw
12 out anyone.
13 amd64 is ssuominen, darkside and maekke, then some people doing
14 occasional work like chainsaw.
15
16 V-Li
19 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
20 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
21
22 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>