From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>, pr@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] News item for KDEPIM-4.7 stabilization
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:16:21
1 >>>>> On Tue, 6 Dec 2011, Rich Freeman wrote:
2
3 > I don't speak for PR, but while PR must be copied on any news items I
4 > don't believe they actually have to commit it.
5
6 > They just go in:
7 > svn+ssh://<username>@svn.gentoo.org/var/svnroot/gentoo-news
8 > (and that last bit could be better documented)
9
10 This Planet posting by Fauli describes the procedure well:
11 <http://planet.gentoo.org/archives/2009/2009-04-08.html>
12
13 (There's one little change: In item 6 it says YYYY/MM but meanwhile
14 the month directories have been abandoned, i.e. it's just YYYY now.)
15
16 Ulrich