From: "Tomáš Chvátal" <scarabeus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, qa@g.o, loki_val@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] base.eclass
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:53:55
Hola,
I have incorporated all fixes to base.eclass that has been itching me
for a while (closes both open bugs).

Whats new:
* base_src_install docs
this thingie install docs and html_docs from bash array defined in
global scope (or anywhere else indeed :P)

* all bash variable arrays including the PATCHES one have support for
folders

* using same codestyle everywhere...

* using pushd/popd instead of cd

Diff and full eclass attached.

Living link:
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/kde.git;a=blob;f=eclass/base.eclass

Also i would recommend we in QA take over maintainership for this eclass
if Peter wont mind or comaintain with him if he wants not to proxy all
changes through us?

Any more suggestions for this eclass or bugs you find reply please to
-dev thread so we keep it nicely folded for everyone

Tom

base.eclass text/plain
base.eclass.diff text/plain