From: John B Balog <jbalog@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-desktop@g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-desktop] Gnome2 now in portage!
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 17:54:00
1 I have a question.. when I attempt to the emerge the gnome2 this is
2 what I get.
3
4 oops root # emerge gnome
5 Calculating dependencies \
6 !!! Error: couldn't find match for >=gnome-base/eel-1.1.15 in
7 gnome-base/gnome-2.0.0_beta5-r2
8
9 I get this whether I remove the >= on all the gnome2 stuff or not..