From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Website
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 14:02:39
1 On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 01:40:39PM -0600, Bryce Porter wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I have written a new website "layer" (module maybe, not sure what to call
5 > it :) and I was wondering if you would like to try it for the Gentoo
6 > website (or any site that is interested :). It's open-source and GPL of
7 > course. You can check it out at http://x86.dyn.cheapnet.net/ (its a modem
8 > so its kinda slow hehehe... need to go get an account on sourceforge :)
9 >
10 > I'm not trying to spam or anything, I just wanted to help out the Gentoo
11 > website. This will help save alot of space and make all the pages uniform,
12 > as well as modular language support :)
13 >
14 > Tell me what ya think,
15 > Bryce
16
17 Thanks for your offer, but we're already working on a redesigned gentoo.org
18 site that will be significantly more advanced. It will be very, very nice.
19
20 Best Regards,
23 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
24 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org