From: Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis <Arfrever@g.o>
To: Gentoo Development <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Preparing profiles for EAPI 3 IUSE strictness
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 03:01:31
1 2009-07-07 01:01:11 Ciaran McCreesh napisał(a):
2 > ...
3 > Finally, there's room to include plain old flags in IUSE automatically.
4 > This was added to the specification as a hypothetical "we might want
5 > this, and it's easy to specify and implement" rather than a "we'll
6 > definitely be using this". Flags that I'm aware of that regularly get
7 > abused are:
8 >
9 > IUSE_IMPLICIT="build debug"
10 >
11 > Are people wanting to make those implicit?
12
13 IMHO they shouldn't be implicit.
14 (And maybe IUSE_IMPLICIT shouldn't be supported at all.)
17 Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis