From: Jason Zaman <jason@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=(null) when root logs in
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 15:10:20
1 On Wed, Oct 05, 2016 at 02:58:20PM +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
2 > I know this might be a bit off topic but I just want some clues
3 >
4 > Whenever root logs in(ssh or on text console) XDG_RUNTIME_DIR is set to "(null)". This
5 > creates a /(null) dir. with various stuff in it.
6 >
7 > I am trying to find out what sets XDG_RUNTIME_DIR?
8 its https://bugs.gentoo.org/585688
9 fixed in sys-auth/consolekit-1.1.0-r1
10
11 I'd forgotten to update the stablereq to that, will do it now.
12
13 -- Jason
16 > We auth. against Windows AD using sssd, but root is a local UNIX user only(not in AD)
17 >
18 > Any clues?
19 >
20 >   Jocke