From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Bart Lauwers <blauwers@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-core@g.o, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] baselayout-1.8.6.4
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:21:34
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 03:33:28 +0100
Bart Lauwers <blauwers@g.o> wrote:

We know about this. Actually, I think Daniel contacted him, and he was not what you could call very 'nice'. Anyhow, we support his 'missing' and 'todo' features, and have more advanced dependencies, aside from the parallelized execution. I will try to have a look, but I think having lightweight startup scripts is better than bulky stuff that can do the parallel stuff. Regards, -- Martin Schlemmer Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer Cape Town, South Africa -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list