From: Rainer Groesslinger <scandium@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] getting cvs-1.11.9 into stable
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 18:52:38
1 Hi guys,
2
3 some days ago, I committed the latest version of cvs' stable branch:
4 1.11.9.
5
6 The current stable version (for all archs) is 1.11.6 and thus, lags 3
7 small "bugfix-only" releases behind.
8
9 I would like to get cvs-1.11.9 stable on all archs in a week or two
10 (doesn't really matter when, I just don't want the issue to get lost).
11
12 cvs-1.11.9 has already been out for about 4 weeks, so the package itself
13 is not a problem and no known issues arose.
14
15 Please test cvs-1.11.9 and if I don't get any reports or suggestion not
16 to bump 1.11.9 stable please tell me as soon as possible.
17 Otherwise 1.11.9 will enter stable on every arch later this month.
20 Rainer Groesslinger
21 http://dev.gentoo.org/~scandium/