From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: My help
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:21:23
1 José Fonseca <j_r_fonseca@××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > As [for my disappointment] I got no reply whatsoever so far, I've
4 > decided to offer my help one more and last time through the
5 > gentoo-dev list [in the hope that there was some communication
6 > fault].
7
8 I'm not sure how much mail drobbins gets these days, but I bet it's
9 beyond "enough". ;-/
10
11 > I whish no gratitude for offering my help, but I do think that at
12 > least a reply would be polite. If none is given I'll assume that no
13 > help from me is wanted either.
14
15 your help, at any level, is greatly appreciated. trust me. i
16 occasionally browse through the bugzilla database to see what's up,
17 and it's great to see people submit solutions, not just a "this
18 doesn't work".
19
20 which reminds me, I should find out why gnome2 didn't build right
21 for me and submit a bugreport. sigh. as far as I remember one
22 library was lacking as a dependency for something else, causing me
23 to manually emerge that library before continuing. hm. oh well,
24 I'm rambling, it's late.
25
26 > There is nothing more to say than what I already said below (except
27 > perhaps that the bugs mentioned where fixed in the meanwhile and
28 > replaced by others).
29
30 "you get bor, collect bugs, and die." or something. :-)
33 Terje - who rebooted his testbox after 80 days. since accessing
34 /proc/partition created segfaults.