From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of ChangeLog from eclass/ directory? (was: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: autotools.eclass)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:45:14
In Reply to: [gentoo-dev] Removal of ChangeLog from eclass/ directory? (was: Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in eclass: autotools.eclass) by Samuli Suominen
El mié, 14-12-2011 a las 21:18 +0200, Samuli Suominen escribió:
> I guess we can remove the ChangeLog from eclass/ directory since only > small portition of people seem to use it. > > (Note that this is not targetted specifically to the author of this > particular commit, more of an general observation) >
Maybe Changelog for eclass/ could be autogenerated from cvs commit messages (at least until people is more habituated to running echangelog for eclasses too) :-/