From: Jon Lech Johansen <jon@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] avifile ebuild requires divx4linux and win32codecs on x86
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 00:01:49
On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 11:15:24AM +0200, Fredrik Jagenheim (humming@×××××.com) wrote:
> Is 'applicable OS Software' defined somewhere in the EULA?
"The OS Components are provided to update, supplement, or replace existing functionality of the applicable Microsoft software for which the OS Components are designed (any such software referred to here as "OS Software")."
qtmlClient.dll in qt6dlls.tar.bz2 is from the QuickTime SDK, while the rest of the files are available as part of QuickTime Player. -- Jon Lech Johansen jon@××××××××××.org nanocrew.net/blog/ Stat sua cuique dies, breve et inreparabile tempus omnibus est vitae; sed famam extendere factis, hoc virtutis opus. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list