From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal for an alternative portage tree sync method
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:15:43
1 It sounds interesting Ricardo. May I suggest that if you have the
2 resources you set it up on your own LAN or something, then compare the
3 results with rsync.
4
5 You may need to get a few friends to do it over the net too, in order to try it on something less traffic friendly than your LAN.
8 On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 23:58:19 +0000