From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev and /usr
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:54:28
On 09/19/2011 03:40 PM, Greg KH wrote:
> Oh wait, this all is a joke on me, right? Ok, that makes more sense, > hahaha, you all got me, good one.
Yes, very funny indeed. It's good to keep your sense of humor.
> Sorry, I was being slow here, next time I'll get it quicker, nice one > people.
Now you've earned the right to subscribe to the secret mailing list where we think up gags like this one.
> greg k-h > > p.s. and yes, this is the only reasonable explanation for this whole > thread, especially given the fact that this whole thing is explained in > extreme detail on the freedesktop.org site, and it has been beaten to > death on this very mailing list in the past. Otherwise what other > reason could this whole thing have been...
One explanation for life itself is that it's a way for the cosmos play a joke on itself. Going with that explanation, this thread is just a microcosm of a cosmic joke. -- Thanks, Zac