From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] udev and /usr
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:54:28
1 On 09/19/2011 03:40 PM, Greg KH wrote:
2 > Oh wait, this all is a joke on me, right? Ok, that makes more sense,
3 > hahaha, you all got me, good one.
4
5 Yes, very funny indeed. It's good to keep your sense of humor.
6
7 > Sorry, I was being slow here, next time I'll get it quicker, nice one
8 > people.
9
10 Now you've earned the right to subscribe to the secret mailing list
11 where we think up gags like this one.
12
13 > greg k-h
14 >
15 > p.s. and yes, this is the only reasonable explanation for this whole
16 > thread, especially given the fact that this whole thing is explained in
17 > extreme detail on the freedesktop.org site, and it has been beaten to
18 > death on this very mailing list in the past. Otherwise what other
19 > reason could this whole thing have been...
20
21 One explanation for life itself is that it's a way for the cosmos play a
22 joke on itself. Going with that explanation, this thread is just a
23 microcosm of a cosmic joke.
24 --
25 Thanks,
26 Zac