From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Project:Bazaar has no members now!
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 21:28:24
1 Hi, everyone.
2
3 It seems that recently the last member has left the Bazaar project [1].
4 FWICS, the project was focused on maintaining packages related to Bazaar
5 VCS (list below). I'm not sure if that's really a worthwhile reason to
6 run a whole project -- we don't have git, Mercurial and so on projects
7 after all.
8
9 If you're interested in the Bazaar project as-is, please feel free to
10 join it (and reply here). If nobody joins the project in 14 days, I will
11 disband it and drop the packages to maintainer-needed or their other
12 maintainers.
13
14 The packages include:
15
16 a. packages maintained only by bazaar@ (-> maintainer-needed):
17
18 dev-vcs/bzr-explorer
19 dev-vcs/bzr-git
20 dev-vcs/bzr-gtk
21 dev-vcs/bzr-rewrite
22 dev-vcs/bzr-xmloutput
23 dev-vcs/bzr
24 dev-vcs/bzrtools
25 dev-vcs/qbzr
26
27 b. packages maintained by tetromino + bazaar@:
28
29 // note that tetromino has a very low activity and did not reply to any
30 // of my mails about it, so it's practically maintainer-needed
31
32 dev-python/python-fastimport
33 dev-vcs/bzr-fastimport
34 dev-vcs/git-bzr-ng