From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Google SOC 2008
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:24:29
1 Check your idea into cvs.. ;)
2
3 On 2/29/08, JoseAlberto <bass@g.o> wrote:
4 > I have some ideas to improve GNAP (last year was a nice experience):
5 >
6 > - live upgrade
7 > - squashfs pkgs
8 > - unionfs
9 >
10 > i think this 3 task can fit in only one project.
11 >
12 > - use new catalyst
13 >
14 > This is the hardest one adn must be a different project.
15 >
16 > regards
17 >