From: Benjamin Coles <sj7trunks@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 18:43:02
1 To whom it may concern,
2 Due to the bug with the queries taking an excessive amount of time, I
3 used the 2.17.4 version cgi for a temporary fix which caused the buglist
4 to loose the login cookies. I resolved the orignal problem with the
5 folks at bugzilla.org and solved another issue people were having. The
6 preset queries are no longer on the query page, it's on the buglist page
7 at the bottom where it also has forget this query.
8 You'll be noticing some new preset queries in the future and two
9 gentlemen who will be doing the janitor work for bugs.gentoo.org which
10 should resolve around 700 of the current bugs that are open and
11 untouched for the last 90 days. If you currently have some issues with
12 bugzilla, please try to file a bug in the future. It might be easier to
13 message me on irc and ask for the request but at the same time, when I
14 do an upgrade some of those changes might be non-existant and no way to
15 see how I fixed it in the first place other than a diff which takes
16 longer than looking up a bug that I worked to get the feature in the
17 first place.
18
19 Thanks,
20 Benjamin Coles