From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Unmasking modular X
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:30:58
1 On Wed, 2006-01-25 at 10:48 -0800, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > changes to all the ebuilds, since we've generally just been putting them
3 > in the latest ~arch and newer (p.mask). This should mostly be a copy and
4
5 We have? No wonder it's been taking me so fscking long to get all of
6 the games stuff done. I've been doing it for every version of all
7 offending packages, not just the ones in ~arch, since we can't be sure
8 if a user is using a mixed stable/testing system or not.
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
13 x86 Architecture Team
14 Games - Developer