From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] New Dev: Eldad Zack; "eldad" (someone else lacking a life...)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:07:55
1 On Tue, 2004-06-29 at 14:47, Jon Hood wrote:
2 > Eldad's main priorities will be in the netmon herd. He says he's "in
3 > between" girlfriends right now, so good luck to all the ladies out
4 > there. He says he enjoys roses, long walks on the beach, pina coladas,
5 > spending time with friends and family, and writing sweet love songs.
6 > Then again, when you ladies get tired of all that junk, my IM info is at
7 > the bottom of this message.
8
9 I was "in between" girlfriends once. It was the happiest night of my
10 life. *grin*
11
12 > Everyone help me in welcoming Eldad Zack! May your stay with us be
13 > pleasurable. Unless you talk to klieber or ciaranm for too long, it will
14 > definitely be memorable.
15
16 Welcome to the team, Eldad!
19 Chris Gianelloni
20 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
21 Gentoo Linux
22
23 Is your power animal a penguin?