From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo/MIPS: Anyone want to help?
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:26:56
1 we actually already have a stage1 mips tarball ...
2 <snip>
3 Meet Jan Seidel (tuxus in irc), creator of the first stage1 for
4 Gentoo/MIPS.
5 </snip>
6 -mike
7
8 On Friday 13 December 2002 12:26, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
9 > Hi,
10 >
11 > A few days ago, I emailed Daniel asking if he'd be
12 > interested in having someone develop a MIPS (32bit
13 > bigendian) port of Gentoo. He gave me the go ahead, so I've
14 > been working on it over the last few days. I've almost
15 > finished getting a netboot and cd image prepared, after
16 > which I plan to start working on ebuilds. So, I wanted to
17 > test the waters and see if anyone with a MIPS box (not PS/2)
18 > was interested in helping and/or testing this once I have it
19 > ready.
20 >
21 > Cheers,
22 > Nicholas