From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unbreaking net-print/foo2zjs
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:09:15
On 3/7/11 1:05 PM, Hanno Böck wrote:
> Am Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:44:13 +0100 > schrieb "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>: > >> As the package seems rather unmaintained, I'm going to wait for a >> while and check in the ebuild if nobody is against that. >> >> Any feedback is welcome, please let me know what you think. > > I thought about splitting the stuff to make maintaining easier. One > ebuild for the driver itself, one for the color profiles and one for > the firmwares.
Yeah, I was also thinking about that. However, I haven't analyzed the build system enough to know how to handle the files downloaded from the network separately. I think my plan for now is to check in something working, and try to improve it when I have another chunk of time. Of course anyone is free to hack on it too. Paweł Hajdan, Jr.