From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] unbreaking net-print/foo2zjs
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:09:15
1 On 3/7/11 1:05 PM, Hanno Böck wrote:
2 > Am Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:44:13 +0100
3 > schrieb "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o>:
4 >
5 >> As the package seems rather unmaintained, I'm going to wait for a
6 >> while and check in the ebuild if nobody is against that.
7 >>
8 >> Any feedback is welcome, please let me know what you think.
9 >
10 > I thought about splitting the stuff to make maintaining easier. One
11 > ebuild for the driver itself, one for the color profiles and one for
12 > the firmwares.
13
14 Yeah, I was also thinking about that. However, I haven't analyzed the
15 build system enough to know how to handle the files downloaded from the
16 network separately.
17
18 I think my plan for now is to check in something working, and try to
19 improve it when I have another chunk of time.
20
21 Of course anyone is free to hack on it too.
22
23 Paweł Hajdan, Jr.