From: "Dawid Węgliński" <cla@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Baselayout 2 stabilisation todo
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 18:44:57
1 On Friday 22 of May 2009 12:17:17 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'd like to collect some things we need to do before Baselayout 2 and
5 > OpenRC can go stable. Up to now I have:
6 >
7 > * eselect 1.1 stable (current RC3) for the support in the rc module
8 > * a newer splashutils stable
9 > * documentation updates (http://bugs.gentoo.org/213988, thanks Jeremy)
10 >
11 > What else? As some of you might foresee, this can be as hard as a
12 > major GCC stabilisation, so it must be well-planned and organised.
13 >
14 > V-Li
15
16 Haven't tested it yet on my box, but i'd like to know if openrc handles 801.2Q
17 support.