From: Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Sebastian Luther <SebastianLuther@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] don't rely on dynamic deps
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:53:09

Replies

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-dev] don't rely on dynamic deps "Paweł Hajdan
[gentoo-dev] Re: don't rely on dynamic deps Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-dev] don't rely on dynamic deps hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
[gentoo-dev] Re: don't rely on dynamic deps Martin Vaeth <martin@×××××.de>
Re: [gentoo-dev] don't rely on dynamic deps "Paweł Hajdan