From: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [GLEP] Bugzilla access for contributors
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:57:50
1 Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 [..] Adding a bit of structure to it seemed like a good
3 > thing and I'd argue that the small bit of structure have helped keep
4 > the discussion on track.
5
6 I talked with kloeri in private about this and a GLEP that allows giving out
7 bugzilla access permissions by non-recruiters is not wanted. Because of
8 this we concluded to apply the AT/HT procedure on overlays:
9
10 "Projects operating on overlays can also recruit herd testers and call them
11 trusted committer. This explicitly includes sunrise which operates on a
12 random mumbo-jumbo of ebuilds."
15 thanks kloeri and request for discussion :)
16
17 best regards,
18 Stefan
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list