From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Directory create in ebuilds
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:30:02
1 It took me only two seconds as well, but I was looking for some opinions
2 on quality and approachability.
3
4 Sean
7 -----Original Message-----
8 From: Fredrik Jagenheim [mailto:humming@×××××.com]
9 Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 11:33
10 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Directory create in ebuilds
14 On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 09:09:46AM -0700, Sean P. Kane wrote:
15 >
16 > I'd also be interested in hearing about any really good Python
17 > tutorials/books for people coming at it fresh and with a very rusty
18 > programming background...grin....
19
20 Well, it took me two seconds to find this:
21 http://www.python.org/doc/Newbies.html
22
23 I can't say if it's of any use though, since it I've only
24 brushed the surface of Python myself.
25
26 //Humming, being more of a perl-person.
28 gentoo-dev mailing list
29 gentoo-dev@g.o