From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Some support for Sunrise Overlay :-)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:55:02
1 On 16:03 Mon 24 Nov , Homer Parker wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2008-11-24 at 11:45 +0000, Duncan wrote:
3 > > That in fact is a big reason I never moved on becoming a
4 > > Gentoo/amd64 AT, as well, since when I asked, they were doing most
5 > > communication thru IRC, and that just doesn't work well for me.
6 >
7 > It's just that it's quicker and easier to get responses via IRC if
8 > you're there.. There's ATs that don't hang out in IRC and still follow
9 > bugzie and do their testing.
10
11 Frankly, nothing works as well as IRC for realtime, interactive
12 collaboration. You can't have a rapid back-and-forth by email, because
13 everyone checks their email at most once per minute and generally far
14 less often.
17 Thanks,
18 Donnie
19